Friday, June 5, 2009

Hey Yall!

Okay.......... so I am new to this whole bloggin world thing... but I think I will give it a try!! I always have something wild and krazy on my mind or something to gripe about, and I value other people's opinions in my time of need, so.............. I thought I would give this blog thing a shot!! I dunno how good I will be at it, but I'm sure some people will get a kick out of my random daily thoughts, or what krazy thing steamed me up for the day that I feel like griping about... so.... feel free to give me your 2 cents, and your piece of mind, I'm always up for some good advice:) I much rather be the one giving it, but sometimes it's better to receive it so that you know that you aren't the only one out there in the world that needs help:) I guess that is all for now, I'm sure I have a lot more to say, but I'm just startin out, and I have NO IDEA as to what this page is gonna look like..... BUT.... and thats a big but there.. I am very creative, so atleast if I don't have n e thing to say that n e one cares to hear, atleast my page will look good =) xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Welcome chickadee!!! You will get soooo hooked like me! I didn't even know you visited my blog, so I am happy that I have brought ya over to the bloggy world!!! :) Love ya girl! I look forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! You need to blog again! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please come by my blog...I've tagged you to play a game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, crap, this is comment number 4 from ME! I swear I'm not a stalker, I just have to tell you to come by my blog to pick up an award!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry LOL, I didn't know these were here...I also promise I'm not one of those people that ignore you lol. I'm still figuring this thing out. I need to devote more time to bloggin and less time to farm towning lol. Well we will be gone for 3 days so I have to take a vacation from it n e way so we shall see how it goes lol

    ReplyDelete